Thursday, June 10, 2010

Silly Boy

A couple days ago the kids and I had to go to an appt. in the morning, we woke up late, therefore we ran out of time to bathe them. So after our morning things to do we came home and I gave the kids a bathe. After baths lately Stellar and Rainy both ask me to hold them like a baby in their towel, I am not sure how this started but I am getting to point now where I can't hold either one of them very easily. When I got Stellar out of the tub, he said "Hold Baby" and I told him to wait for a minute while I threw a load of Laundry in the washer(which is in th bathroom.)He threw a little bit of a fit and got into this position below on the rug on the bathroom floor. Which isnt too weird because he has gotten into this position(see below) before after a bath even when not throwing a fit.I am guessing becuase it is a nice and warm.

So after I loaded the washer I told him to come to the living room where I would hold him like a baby on the couch. He stayed like this, so then I went back in the bathroom, and he would stick his head out of the towel and say"boo!" and grab my feet.It was so cute!




So I left him in the bathroom again, he seemed pretty content there and I went back out to the living room to hold Rainy like a baby in her towel on the couch. I held Rainy for a good long while.Then I called to Stellar, no answer. We both called him, no answer. So we went in to check on him, assuming he was into something in the bathroom he shouldnt be.And this is what we found... He was still laying there.
I looked a little closer...

Sound asleep. And this is where he stayed for over an hour until I had to wake him up, cause we were leaving to go somewhere.He was not happy when I woke him up.I wonder how long he would have stayed and slept if I let him. Silly boy! Cute Boy!

No comments: