Monday, August 9, 2010

Dear Baby,

I will read this letter to you someday.

This week I really wanted you to be born.I planned on it, hoped on it, counted on it.Grandma and Grandpa came for it. You didn't come. Grandma and Grandpa went home. You still didn't come. It has been a long week- very emotional, we all want to meet you so badly. I can't wait to hold you- on the outside. I have to admit I do have some selfish reasons for wanting you out of me. I kinda(okay really really) miss holding your brother and sister. I miss having room on my lap for them and feeling them flat against the front of me. I miss carrying them.I also miss being able to walk(normally). I waddle now, and it is most painful to do even that. I also miss sleeping on my tummy.
I want your brother and sister to be able to hold you and love you and help me take care of you, they have been patiently waiting for your arrival. Your daddy, he is pretty anxious to meet you as well, also to have mommy back to normal again.I am a tad bit emotional and hard to deal with when I am pregnant. I can't wait to take you with us on all our regular day time adventures, Story time at the library, the grocery store, Target, and to play at the park. It will be fun to go to church with you and build a fire in the back yard with you, take you to Sunday dinner at Grandma Karen's house, where all of your aunts are going to eat you up! And then it will be especially fun to take you to see my family in Idaho, a whole slew of people who will love you SOOO much! A grandma and grandpa who will spoil you rotten and a little auntie too. Oh and then you have an uncle, his name is Loren, he lives in Texas, he is waiting for some pictures of you.We will have many photo shoots of you.Because I am pretty sure you will be absolutely adorable.
So, will you come out soon please? I am pretty sure we could show you a good time out here on the outside.Can I say OUT anymore times to convince you to come OUT?It will be an adventure! A good one.I promise.I love you already. See you soon, love your very uncomfortable, anxious, and tired mommy.

No comments: