Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My mom made this for me on one of her visits here. She definitely spruced up my VERY boring bassinet! The orange and brown match my room decor and I just love it.I am so excited to put one of these in it-


But as the months have turned into weeks and the weeks have turned to days until this new little one will possibly arrive.I am scared. I am scared the same way I was scared when I had the first and the second. Will I be a good mom, will I do everything"right?" Will I have enough love for this baby?Will I be a good mommy to my other babies, will I be able to give them enough love and attention. Will everything "work out?" But I guess now is when I just need to calm down, let things go and say "Come what may, and love it." I know it will be hard to adjust to three, but I know if I look upward for help, I should be just fine. Another quote from Elder Wirthlin - “The simple secret is this: put your trust in the Lord, do your best, then leave the rest to Him.”

I will do my best, and I am excited for this new baby I GET to have.I am grateful for this spirit Heavenly Father has entrusted me with. So here we go!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I can hardly believe you're going to have THREE! So exciting Emmy! I'm really glad you're so grateful too. Thanks for keeping such a great attitude about it:)

Kurt and Michelle said...

Emily- You have always been and will forever be a great mother. You kids are lucky to have you, we miss you guys!