Saturday, October 30, 2010


And then there is Stellar, I can't leave him out. He is my boyfriend. I know that sounds weird, but seriously I love this kid. I want to kiss him all day.I want sink my lips in his soft baby squishy skin. Everytime I tell him he is cute he corrects me, "No, I a big boy!" I Love it! I love it when he runs around with his arms in front of him, pretending to fly like Buzz lightyear or Astro boy or SuperWhy, or who ever he is for the day. I love it when he kisses me. I love it when he picks out his own clothes.I love it when we get to spend the mornings together when Rainy is at school. I love the way he talks, I love the way he walks, and smiles and frowns. He is Fantastic.


Oh and did I mention he is potty trained now? Yeah, he is

amazing!

7 comments:

Kristi M. said...

Oh man that little guy is the cutest. I've decided little boys are the best. They definately love their mommy's.

Kimberly said...

I found your blog doing a search for Moda's "Hemmings House" fabric - did you know there is a "Hemmings House" fabric?

I am the mama of a Hemmings family, too, although we have an "s" at the end of our name. Just thought I'd say hello to another Puget Sound Hemmings mama, not to mention let you know we have our *own* fabric! :-)

Anonymous said...

Pink white, black, blue and more choice on color selecting as for Moncler Branson Navy Blue Men Down Jacket . When you put on moncler women’s jackets in your favorite color, you will be out-standing among the crowd.

Unknown said...


Do you like louis vuitton uk. Buy burberry outlet. I like ugg boots outlet.

maryjohin said...



welcome to our shop,our shop website is hollister milano and
Abercrombie and Fitch and Ralph Lauren Italia .

Gosia said...

http://zjawiskazyciowe.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Beautiful and your unconditional love so obvious. A great read and I now look forward to so many more by you and please feel free to follow mine also http://urwelcome2me.blogspot.co.uk/
Enjoy your day.
Eddy.